Spannende Stellenangebote in Hülle und Fülle − Zeit zum Stöbern?
Sie suchen eine neue Herausforderung?
Hier werden Sie fündig. Stellenangebote werden von Mitgliedsfirmen der tekom über unser WebPortal veröffentlicht und sind 90 Tage sichtbar.
Sie möchten ein Stellenangebot aufgeben, sind aber kein Firmenmitglied der tekom? Überzeugen Sie sich von unseren vielfältigen Vorteilen!
Technical Writer (d/f/m)
Leica Microsystems CMS GmbH, Wetzlar
For our Product Compliance department at Leica Microsystems in Wetzlar, we are looking for a Technical Writer (d/f/m), whose main task is to help ensuring Leica's position as a leading microscopy company.
• Creation and Maintenance of Technical Documentation: Target group oriented writing of operating instructions and documentation, based on cross-departmental information as well as independent research and investigation. Preparation of the information in a comprehensible content and ensuring qualitatively and quantitatively prepared instructions, according to standards and guidelines. Maintaining technical documents throughout the entire product life cycle (prototype, series, retrofits) and support of global editorial projects (training, consulting, etc.)
• Publication and Document Management: Publish user documents, check and update existing user documents; archive older versions (version management) to provide current instructions to customers worldwide. Ensure that user documents are available for customers on time in accordance with the product development and maintaining process
• Translation Management: Preparation, coordination and commissioning of the translations in different languages. Proofreading and, if necessary, correction of the content translated into English to guarantee the quality of the translated content
• Further Development of Documentation Tools and Processes: Contribution in the further development of documentation tools and processes with the aim of continuously improving the quality of documentation. Including the transition from print to current and future digital and multimedia documentation by consideration of new standards
• Standardization of workflows and documents: Support standardization of workflows and document types to meet normative and internal requirements, define workflows and include them in editorial guidelines
• Contact person at Wetzlar site: Contact for internal questions concerning documentation and coordination of documentation projects in cooperation with project managers and department heads. Prioritize and distribute tasks within the documentation team to complete documents on time and manage resource bottlenecks
• Advanced training as a technical writer (Bachelor's or Master's degree) or several years of professional experience in a comparable position
• Profound technical knowledge, e.g. based on a technical education, design theory and/or technical work experience is of advantage
• High level of service orientation, ability to work as part of a team, with good communication skills and motivation
• Experience of creating documents in an international operating company
• Branch experience from a medical device or machine manufacturer with strong focus on hardware and software
• Knowledge in office tools is mandatory and ideally knowledge of relevant software like FrameMaker, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Experience with complex technical topics and management of multiple documentation projects and tasks simultaneously to successful completion
• Ability to work in cross-locational globally matrix organization
• Able to coordinate tasks and ensure the success within team, experience as a project manager is an advantage
• German and very good English skills, both written and spoken
• Willingness to travel up to approx. 20%
• Self-starter, solution driven, high level of self-motivation, likes to take responsibility and make decisions
• Well-structured, able to act as a team player, willing to coordinate other people to monitor the success within projects
• Expert in building professional relationships and being a persuasive communicator
• Personal ambition to grow and continuously improve the technical documentation
• Process orientation with ability to visualize, document and present cause/effect relationships
• Self-motivated with excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
• Results orientation, attention to details, tenacity
• Resistance to stress, meets delivery deadlines under timely pressure
• Strong & open communication style, acts proactively with a high level of commitment
• Appreciates working with diverse cultures and mentalities
WHAT WE OFFER
• We offer flexible working time models - for us, New Work is more than just home office
• We support employees in their professional and personal development
• We assume social responsibility (Corporate Social Responsibility)
• We have no room for prejudices and stereotypes. We promote equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion. #Charterof Diversity
• We are particularly interested in long-term cooperation
• Do you want creative freedom and responsibility? We work in flat hierarchies
• We want to move and change things, we clearly need doers
GET MORE INSIGHT
Learn more about what we do and who we are by watching our company video “We Are Leica”: www.youtube.com/watch;
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Do apply online with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).
We are looking forward to your application!