Spannende Stellenangebote in Hülle und Fülle − Zeit zum Stöbern?
Sie suchen eine neue Herausforderung?
Hier werden Sie fündig. Stellenangebote werden von Mitgliedsfirmen der tekom über unser WebPortal veröffentlicht und sind 90 Tage sichtbar.
Sie möchten ein Stellenangebot aufgeben, sind aber kein Firmenmitglied der tekom? Überzeugen Sie sich von unseren vielfältigen Vorteilen!
Senior Information Manager / Senior Technical Writer (m|f|d)
Miltenyi Biotec B.V. & Co. KG, Bergisch Gladbach
Progress prospers with inspiration and curiosity. For 30 years Miltenyi Biotec has been developing products and services that are used in basic research, translational research and cell therapy. Today we are a team of more than 3,000 scientists, physicians, engineers, marketers and numerous other specialists. At Miltenyi Biotec, innovative ideas are being turned into cutting edge products. Together, we are passionate about driving biomedical progress towards curing severe diseases.
- You plan, standardize, modularize, write and manage information products in the biomedicine/life sciences fields, adhering to applicable standards, directives and guidelines and with digitalization in mind.
- You know how to convey complex matters in a structured and easily understandable way, perfectly addressing different target groups.
- Supporting and actively guiding a dedicated team in our Global Information Management department, you work with an existing content management system (MadCap Flare) and various DTP tools (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Furthermore, you play a vital role in selecting and implementing a new content management system and related tools.
- As an information manager with profound professional experience you significantly contribute to our Corporate Language and Terminology Guides and help to streamline our editorial and translation management processes.
- You know how to manage several projects simultaneously, efficiently and independently, while maintaining a close working relationship with our Hardware and Software Development, Product Management, Technical Support and other relevant departments.
- You have a degree in Technical Writing and, ideally, in a Life Sciences or related discipline with preferably at least eight years of professional hands-on writing experience.
- You are an English native speaker or speak English at a native level and have excellent knowledge of the German language as well as strong communication skills, both written and verbal to successfully articulate concepts and ideas.
- You are a pronounced team player who can work in a highly multidisciplinary international environment with stakeholders coming from diverse backgrounds.
- You are familiar with the concepts of Information 4.0, metadata and information modeling, and content variant management.
- Your colleagues characterize you as an analytical person who thrives on improving things and an inquisitive mind always eager to keep learning.
What we offer
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in the development of technologies with a secure future
- Cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels
- A collegial corporate culture and flexible working hours enable time management on your own terms
- Personalized employee development program: specialist and personal training courses provided by our own training academy
- Diverse corporate benefits with regard to employee health, sport, and staff event