Spannende Stellenangebote in Hülle und Fülle − Zeit zum Stöbern?
Sie suchen eine neue Herausforderung?
Hier werden Sie fündig. Stellenangebote werden von Mitgliedsfirmen der tekom über unser WebPortal veröffentlicht und sind 90 Tage sichtbar.
Sie möchten ein Stellenangebot aufgeben, sind aber kein Firmenmitglied der tekom? Überzeugen Sie sich von unseren vielfältigen Vorteilen!
Junior Project Manager
CPSL Documentation & Tools GmbH, Ludwigsburg
What you will be doing
- Managing prestigious projects with your problem-solving mindset and quick responses from beginning to end, mastering the art of accurate and thorough planning.
- Establishing solid and trustful relationships with our renowned portfolio of clients thanks to your prompt deliveries, detailed budgeting and excellent negotiation skills.
- Becoming a stellar team player to support our Production and Vendor Management departments.
- Taking charge of multilingual projects through the use of cutting-edge technology and the best tools in the industry and helping us to successfully take on big challenges – because you + us = success!
Why we want you
- You are a real language wizard: an English and German speaker with excellent written communication skills in English and knowledge of Spanish as a bonus (even better if you have knowledge of any other language!).
- You are tech-savvy – proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet browsers with good knowledge of the most relevant CAT tools. Experience with DTP/graphic design software and localisation applications is a plus.
- You hold a BA/BSc, preferably in translation and interpreting, or equivalent qualification, and you have some experience working for a translation company and/or are familiar with multilingual project management.
- You are a quick decision maker, have a problem-solving attitude and know how to prioritise tasks and make wise use of your time.
- You are an organisational maestro and love to interact – and will be able to do so with our external resources located all over the world!
What you will get
- A permanent employment contract in the CPSL Ludwigsburg office, just a few minutes’ walk from the stunning world-famous Ludwigsburg Gardens, 20 minutes from Stuttgart.
- A great opportunity to develop your skills in the translation and localisation industry in an international environment in our ISO certified company, located in a great part of the world with lots to see and do!
The opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience whilst playing an important role in the successful performance of our Production Department.