Spannende Stellenangebote in Hülle und Fülle − Zeit zum Stöbern?
Sie suchen eine neue Herausforderung?
Hier werden Sie fündig. Stellenangebote werden von Mitgliedsfirmen der tekom über unser WebPortal veröffentlicht und sind 90 Tage sichtbar.
Sie möchten ein Stellenangebot aufgeben, sind aber kein Firmenmitglied der tekom? Überzeugen Sie sich von unseren vielfältigen Vorteilen!
Business Development Manager
Amplexor, Focus Teleport Alt-Moabit 91
Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
We are offering the opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our striving team in Berlin, Germany. You will be teaming up directly with our Managing Director, Senior Director Sales and Account Management. As BDM you have the mindset of a hunter, driving new business and sales. Your positive attitude and consultative approach are key to establishing, managing and extending excellent relationships with your assigned customers, leading to high customer satisfaction, increased revenues, better margins and long-term growth.
- Identify and follow up on qualified leads, pursue and acquire new clients in Germany and Austria with a focus on specific industry sectors
- Manage opportunities and/or renew existing contracts in an assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure excellence in meeting client requirements.
- Ensure sales process compliance and adherence to sales guidelines
- Manage sales pipeline, ensure up-to-date and accurate records in eCRM (data quality).
- Attend industry and networking events.
- University degree in a relevant area
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in Sales or in an Operations-related role within the Language Services, Content Management or Digital Marketing Services industry
- Experience in similar domains and relevant industries (e.g., manufacturing, information technologies, life sciences)
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing customer relationships at different levels, including challenging situations, conflicts, and complaints (stress management abilities).
- Experience in creating and selling solutions (i.e. Digital Experience Management, Global Content Management)
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of localization process including and extensive knowledge of translation and workflow tools and process preferred
- Excellent German knowledge. Fluent in English
- Self-starter, autonomy in identifying business opportunities; knowledge of Sales methodology and tools
- Strong analytical skills to match client requirements with our service offering and create/write compelling presentations & proposals
- Excellent negotiation skills based on value selling
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
What we offer you:
- Latest work equipment
- Centrally located office in Berlin
- Remote access to all systems is given
- Free tea, coffee, water and fruit
- Various options around travel card contributions
- International environment with multicultural teams
- Professional development and growth opportunities