Die Bibliothek enthält Aufzeichnungen unserer vergangenen Webinare, die Sie sich jederzeit ansehen können. Dies ist ein Service exklusiv für unsere Mitglieder. Bitte melden Sie sich bei 'meine tekom' an, um die Aufzeichnungen anzusehen.
European Legislation And Product Safety And Its Impacts on Technical Documentation – Latest Developments and Updates on Standards
Dr. Claudia Klumpp
There are more than 20 European directives as well as innumerable standards on European level regarding products and product safety. Why this seemingly overruling flood of laws and standards?
Actually, these EU directives are the cradle of technical communication. And actually, they are really helpful, provided that you have the necessary overview.
- 23.10.2018 | 14:00 Uhr
- Aufzeichnung nur für eingeloggte Mitglieder verfügbar.
- deeper understanding for European legislation and how to find the requirements for technical documentation
- become acquainted with the most important directives and how to figure out which are applicable for their product and its documentation
- deeper understanding of European standardization (harmonized standards) and standards in general
- How does CE-marking work?
- Tasks of the market surveillance
- Upcoming revisions of directives and standards.
Dr. Claudia Klumpp
Claudia Klumpp graduated in law and business administration. After working several years as a lawyer and legal consultant, she joined the professional associations tekom Deutschland and the European Association for Technical Communication – tekom Europe in 2013. She is in charge of the standardization and lobbying work for these two associations on both, the national and international levels. She was co-author of the tekom guideline “Delivery of information for use in electronic form – eDoc”. During the last two years, she chaired a DKE working group of representatives of industry associations and larger industrial companies to draw up a position paper, published in October 2020. This position paper was fully supported by tekom Europe and aimed at politicians and shows that there is no way around clarifying instructions in digital form.