Firmenmitglieder laden ein
Branchenübergreifende Events auf einen Blick
11. November 2020 | Fleury & Fleury Consultants
Online Seminar Terminology Management
Mastering the fundamentals of terminology work and starting a terminology project
With the growing digitalization of processes, the need for standardized terminology is increasing. Nevertheless, there is uncertainty as to whether the effort is worthwhile and how a terminology project can be integrated into day-to-day business in the long term.
This two-day intensive seminar and a subsequent web conference provide the knowledge required to set up a sustainable terminology management system and to build up a terminology stock in a systematic and forward-looking manner. It shows practical solutions for creating acceptance for the investment and initiating a terminology project from the very start.
In this seminar you will learn the linguistic fundamentals and how to use efficient and proven procedures and tools for terminology work. Learn step by step how to set up a terminology project in your company.
- Building knowledge of terminology work
- Optimally combining actors, processes and technologies
- Overcoming resistance within the company
- Develop practical solutions for initial project
- Finding optimal structures for creating and using terminology
- Implementing terminology management in the company
The two seminar days are scheduled on 11 and 18 November 2020, with a few days' interval between them, to enable concentrated and relaxed learning.
For more information and to register, please visit the event page Terminology Management. This much we can already tell you now: If you register up to 4 weeks before the event, you will benefit from a 220 € discount.