Firmenmitglieder laden ein
Branchenübergreifende Events auf einen Blick
12. Oktober 2020 | Fleury & Fleury Consultants
Online Seminar Project Management for Translation Projects
How to master complex requirements and create successful communication between the project participants
Translation projects are often complex: the size of the project team grows with the number of media and languages, and a variety of technologies are used. This also increases the number of process steps and interfaces. The situation is made more difficult by the fact that these projects are often urgent and subject to high cost pressure. This is where your skills as a project manager are in demand!
The aim of this two-day intensive seminar and a subsequent web conference is to learn about project management methods and tools for mastering the complexity of your translation projects. The focus is also on creating structures and processes that foster smoother cooperation between clients and translation service providers.
- Applying project management principles and methods effectively for translation projects
- Bringing project objectives and interests of the project participants into line
- Achieving quality goals and deadlines reliably
- Building successful and motivating communication
- Mastering difficult situations in everyday project work with confidence
- Handling projects more serenely
The two seminar days are scheduled on 12 and 19 October 2020, with a few days' interval between them, to enable concentrated and relaxed learning.
For more information and to register, please visit the event page Project Management for Translation Projects. This much we can already tell you now: If you register up to 4 weeks before the event, you will benefit from a 220 € discount.