Firmenmitglieder laden ein
Branchenübergreifende Events auf einen Blick
03. Dezember 2020 | Fleury & Fleury Consultants
Online Seminar Project Management for Technical Documentation
Optimize collaboration with other departments and master complexity
Customers are becoming more demanding, standards are constantly changing, and efficiency and cost control are required. The employees of the technical documentation department have to rely on the cooperation of several internal departments. Moreover, as one of the "last links" in order processing, the creation of technical documentation is very often subject to great time pressure. In order to fulfil these diverse requirements and tasks, the know-how as project manager is required.
In this two-day intensive seminar and a subsequent web conference, you will learn project management methods and tools for mastering the complexity of your editing projects. The focus is also on creating structures and processes that foster smoother cooperation with all stakeholders without having authority to issue instructions.
- Applying project management principles and methods effectively for editing projects
- Bringing project objectives and interests of the project participants into line
- Achieving quality goals and deadlines reliably
- Building successful and motivating communication with clients, colleagues and team members
- Mastering difficult situations in everyday project work with confidence
- Handling projects more serenely
The two seminar days are scheduled on 3 and 9 December 2020, with a few days' interval between them, to enable concentrated and relaxed learning.
For more information and to register, please visit the event page for the seminar Project Management for Technical Documentation. This much we can already tell you now: If you register up to 4 weeks before the event, you will benefit from a 220 € discount.